طريقة التقديم على الوظائف: لتقديم على الوظائف الشاغرة المعلن عنها في هذه الصفحة يجب عليك التوجه الى اسفل الوظيفة سوف تجد طريقة التقديم على الوظيفة إما عبر الضغط على رابط التقديم في أسفل الإعلان أو عبر الإيميل
- طب وصيدلة وعلوم
- الامارات العربية المتحدة
- Clinical Dietitian
Clinical Dietitian A new opportunity has come up with a large medical and rehabilitationo center in Dubai. They are looking for a Dietician. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
• Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
• Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
• Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
• Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
• Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals such as low-fat, low-cholesterol and chemical-free meals.
• Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
• Make recommendations regarding public policy, such as nutrition labeling, food fortification, and nutrition standards for school programs.
• Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
• Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
• Plan, conduct, and evaluate dietary, nutritional, and epidemiological research.
• Coordinate diet counseling services.
• Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.
• Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
• Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
• Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
• Advise food service managers and organizations on sanitation, safety procedures, menu development, budgeting, and planning to assist with the establishment, operation, and evaluation of food service facilities and nutrition programs.
• Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
• Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
• Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
• Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.
• Test new food products and equipment.• Confer with design, building, and equipment personnel to plan for construction and remodeling of food service units.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• a bachelor degree holder in nutrition
• with minimum 2 years of clinical practice, preferably in a large facility
• willing to work in Dubai
• with valid HAAD/DHA/MOH license (Candidates from UK, Ireland, US, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada are exempted, if based outside UAE)
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
قدم سيرتك الذاتية الان
قدم سيرتك الذاتية الى ناشر الوظيفة الان!اضغط هنا لاظهار البريد الالكترونى https://www.bayt.com/ar/uae/jobs/clinical-dietitian-3754093/
لا تنسوا الاشتراك في قروبات وظائف السعوديه على لواتساب و التلجرام ومتابعة أحدث الوظائف الشاغرة بشكل فوري عبر حسابنا على تويتر أو على صفحتنا على الفيس بوك تجدون روابط القروبات بالاسفل